[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading my first Book

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:56:21 -0400

Welcome to the group, Jane!
This is Christina.

Hyphenated words that are split between two pages also need to be fixed.

Chapter titles should have a bigger font so that members can move through
the book using Daisy.
I submit scans whose main text is in 12 point and then put the chapters in
14 point.
If you're using Word, you select the text you want to increase, and hit the
control key and the right bracket key.  Hit the left bracket key instead to
decrease the size.
Christina