[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading my first Book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:32:57 -0400

Hello Mary,
Thanks for the response but what I did was to inable all from the paragraph
submenu on the home tab. JAWS read loads of paragraph marks although I did
nothing with them...I just left it alone and kept everything as it was.
Again thanks. s/n I am a partial not a total (& no I did not take offense to
that comment onlya FYI) *smile*
Netta
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened
about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are
all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory
of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And
as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission
to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
automatically liberates others."-Mariann  Williamson