[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading my first Book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

I see bullet symbols when I've changed the font for the headings.I haven't been
able to get rid of them without clearing all headings, and then I have to redo
the heading. I've been leaving them, thinking bookshare can get rid of them. As
for bullets in lists, we've been told to replace them with an asterisk
HTH