[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading my first Book

  • From: "Jane Jordan (ComCast)" <janedjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:16:31 -0400

So I grabbed a book: Questions Young People Ask

Kind of concerned I might miss things from the book since I dont have a copy in
Braille to refer to.  I understand I'm supposed ot look for scanning errors,
but what other tricks/tips do I need to be aware of?  I'm doing this with a Mac
using TextEdit with VoiceOver and a Refreshabraille 18.

Jane