[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading my first Book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 02:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

she means the number one for capital eye (which unfortunately sometimes, as
now., looks like the letter el.

Other things to watch for at the  paragraph symbol at the ends of sentences
that are not the end of the paragraph, and hyphens at the end of sentences with
half the word; remove the hyphen and put the 2 halves of the word together