[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:41:11 -0600

I agree, I try to think of otjhers reading the book and want to know what the book is about and since we are getting onto the NLS site, I think or have something to do with them anyway, I try to do a book the way they would, after that is the way readers are used to.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>