[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:39:03 -0500

Carrie:
I have 4 short children's books that were placed on the site last week.  They
are validated, but I cannot find any page breaks at all.  Should I reject them
(not my favorite thing to do), accept them as is, or release for someone else
to put page breaks in who can see them? They are RTF and I placed them on my BN
to validate.  Sure hope I did not clear the page breaks!

I have contacted Gustavo, but when I saw your name on here, I decided to ask
directly! I am just so, so confused about this page break thing! I don't have
Kurzweil so I am not certain anymore what I should use for validating.

Reggie