[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Overly Helpful People

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:23:07 -0500

Ask if they want you t speak to them slowly. Do it slowly. It stops them. Smile while you do it or they will theink you are being nasty (even if you are smile anyhow to confuse them! grin)

E.
At 03:43 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:
I hate when people yell, and I do like your solution to it. The other thing I hate is when people talk really slowly, like I'm stupid or something.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>