[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Overly Helpful People

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:37:51 -0500

My best friend from College and I met one day, while being stuck on
Bleachers, and I was trying to deal with Yellow Jackets attacking Judson.
Some idiot had spilled ice tea on the Bleachers.

I asked if she knew where Lehigh Hall was, and found out she lived there
too, smile, so.... she helped me back to the dorm, and we were friends ever
since.  found out she loved animals like I do, crafts and special Education
and well the rest is history, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx