[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Overly Helpful People

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:35:03 -0500

I would have reacted the same way laura,

I do not allow people to grab me without my permission, have had issues in
the past with that.

And usually if they grab my elbow or other part of my body without
permission I flinch and pull away usually instantaniously.

Yep have had the men try to cop a feel.

Actually, I remember this one buy.

it was in the Cinncinnatti AirPort, and he was a walking escourt to my next
gate.  He grabed my arm, pinned it to his body and marched off, calling me
"love", I told him he could relax as I was being dragged, smile, through the
airport and that my guide dog could follow him, but nothing doing.  It was a
nightmare.

Smile, and he physically prevented me from letting go.  Never met someone so
strong.

Was very happy when we got to my gate.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden