[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Overly Helpful People

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:27:25 -0800 (PST)

No, same subject, different aspect. I think at CSUN a
couple of years ago I had to ask, or be told, how to
guide Donna to the restaurant. I didn't know whether
she should take my arm or I should take hers. She took
charge and told me. I wouldn't think of taking a
person's hand, though, just because I don't think it's
very effective.

Cindy