[bksvol-discuss] Re: Download Stats

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 11:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

Me,,too. -- but I mostly only validate books I'm
interested in reading -- or end up enjoying if I
wouldn't have chosen them for mysef -- so I don't
mind. I've downloaded a number of those txt romances.
A couple I've rejected because they were as bad as
described here and I wasn't enjoying them. Some others
I still have and keep renewing so they won't get
rejected by others and so the download list won't seem
so long. They were on the list for *many* months
before It ook them, so I don't feell bad about keeping
them.

Cindy

---  although i'm a

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail