[bksvol-discuss] Re: Download Stats

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:49:14 -0400

no you don't get the credit, I believe that just like for validators, the credit is only given when the book is on the site. And Ive made a decision about validating, if I see missing or garbled text on every page I preview, I reject! final! If I can't read it, than sure as shootin no one else will be able too and, .50 isnt worth the trauma, neither wuld 2.50, for that matter when there are books in much better condition to be fixed up. In many cases a rescan would be waaayyy quicker than hours of work on a poorly scanned text.

Gisela: frustrated b ecause I had to reject two books in quick succession.