From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:14 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Download Stats

Cindy

The $2.50 credit is only received when the book joins the BookShare
library.

Personally, I tend to agree with you; but what each individual views as
fair, good, and excellent is so variable that the judgment ends up being a
subjective one.
The easiest way around this issue, from the standpoint of the validator,
is simply not to download one of these questionable titles.
Now that I have been validating for nearly a year, I pay attention to who
submitted a book and may choose to avoid certain people's submissions.
And I suspect that I am not alone in paying attention to who the submitter
happens to be.