[bksvol-discuss] Re: Download Stats

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:02:07 -1000

For whatever it's worth, when I was at the NFB convention last summer
and saw Jim Frukterman (big appologies for misspelling the last name!!!)
I asked him if it would be possible to consider increasing the amount of
credit given to people who make the effort to clean up their books
before sobmitting them.  I've spent heaven knows how many hours cleaning
up books, and if anyone's scanned cookbooks, you know the time involved!
(smile!)  It's all about what a person's motivation is.  Jim said this
was at least something to thik about.  And I haven't seen or heard
anything regarding different levels of credit since.

Charlene