[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Suggestion

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 10:50:50 -0500

<smile>  Well, people, we are, after all, volunteers.  If we are going to
start wanting pay, we will no longer be volunteers in the true sense of the
word.  In fact, when I first started volunteering, I told the staff that I
wanted to do it for no credits, because it did not seem like true
volunteering when I got credits for it.  Our sighted volunteers get credits
too, but they cannot use them to pay towards a subscription like we can.

And please, I am not wanting to start a ranting session.  (smile)

Sue S.