[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Suggestion

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:19:06 -0400

Children's books don't always take less time than adult books. With adult
books I can just sit and scan and watch a movie, most of the time. With
children's books I have to take time to type in the stuff that doesn't scan
(fonts that are weird) and take time to type in picture descriptions, add
page numbers if the book is long enough and doesn't always have them, etc.
Plus many of them have handwritten text that always has to be typed in.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker