[bksvol-discuss] Credit Suggestion

  • From: Andromache <andromakhe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 23:51:59 -1000

I was talking to another BookShare member and I was saying I think nonfiction books should be worth more credits to the validator/submitter. For one, they tend to be longer. For another, they often contain charts, diagrams, section headings, indices, etc. Many special features that need special handling. Thirdly, they are more difficult to obtain short of purchasing your own copy. I think people don't touch them immediately because of the time-consuming nature of validating them. Just a thought.

Andromache