[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerns About A Book On Step 1

  • From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:06:21 -0400

Yes, this is all good stuff!  I'll be picking up one of the WW books later
on today and starting on that.  I asked about sidebars and what to do with
them when scanning a book so my future submissions with them can be cleaner,
and maybe won't need sighted help to unmuck them later on.  Hopefully
that'll make it easier on everyone who validates.

Cait