[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerns About A Book On Step 1

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 05:37:17 -0700

Hi Monica,

        I understand your concerns completely.  But I'll bet that if the
issues causing difficulty were explained to the original submitter, they
might be willing to resubmit in a different format if he/she could, assuming
he/she still has a copy to convert to rtf.

        I do think that policy could be changed concerning all of the
proprietary formats.  After all, a couple of years ago, txt and brf formats
were removed from the list of acceptable formats for submission.

        Might be worth a try to ask for a resubmit from the submitter
though, wouldn't it?  The worst he/she can say is "no" and we're no worse
off than now, right?  And best case, there could be a more usable copy of
the book on the step 1 page.  I encourage at least asking.

Good luck, whatever you all decide to do.

Mayrie