[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerns About A Book On Step 1

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:23:27 -0400

Hi all,

Well, the whole problem of kes formatted books could easily be solved if we were allowed to convert such books and upload them either to step 1 or to Pahvi or Carrie or somebody. this is a stupid problem. Having everyone submit in RTF solves the problem at its root, but it doesn't solve the dilemma of the eleven kes books on Bookshare that could be converted by a reliable volunteer in a matter of days and then they could be submitted again without changing the original submitter's name. I'd convert 'em. I don't want any credit! I just want folks to have them.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring