[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerns About A Book On Step 1

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:00:24 -0500

Would it be possible for someone who has Kurzweil and who would like to have
these cookbooks to download them, convert them to RTF, and then upload them?
It does seem like a shame that they are in a format that sighted people do
not have and therefore can't give the sighted assistance needed.

Sue S.