[bksvol-discuss] Re: Categories

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:31:04 -0500

Amy,

I, for one, would be very interested indeed in your daily routine for
Bookshare.  In consideration for the rest of the list, feel free to
Carbon Copy me on your E-mail to Sue; liamskitten@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm someone whose utterly fascinated by the daily minutia of a
library, and that goes double for one working in such a large/complex
structure as Bookshare and its servers.
Courtney