[bksvol-discuss] Re: Categories

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:41:53 -0400

Personally I think they should take the category selections that NLS uses,
and let us eager volunteers reclassify stuff.  but that is just my opinion.
I have some books that honestly I don't know where they would belong, as
they aren't quite one thing or another.  So I personally put the book in all
categories it could go in that way someone could find it easier that way.

Just my own thought.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council