[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille display question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:55:29 -0800 (PST)

That was problem I had with the Shadow, and I could find no way of globally
deleting soft breaks; I had forgotten to delete each one as I added the hard
break; and every time I closed the saved file and reopened it I was taken  a
totally different page. Someone had suggested that I proof and save several
pages at a time in separate files and put them together when ready to upload.
Would that I had taken her advice!
Cindy