[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille display question

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:16:10 -0600

Hi Sue!

Thanks for posting. How thoughtless on Freedom Scientific's part. I don't see their logic in removing such an important feature. I hope you have an earlier version of Word to go back to or can upgrade JAWS to maybe have that feature back.

Debby

At 04:53 AM 2/11/2012, Sue Stevens wrote
Hi all,

In reference to my question the other day about how to get Jaws to display the words â??page breakâ?? on my Braille display, I found out from Freedom Scientific tech support that Jaws 12 will not display those words in Braille in Word 2010. I thank all of you who were concerned about this,and wanted to post this so everyone would know that, unlike in earlier versions of Word and Jaws, this feature has been removed.

Sue S.

                                --
                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

?Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.