[bksvol-discuss] Re: Become A Black Belt Submitter

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:36:55 -0700

Monica, 400 d p i + grayscale works best when the print is really
muddy & particularly when it's small. Large print should probably
never be scanned at 400 d p i. No need of it.

Chella, Kurzweil is k1000--the k standing for kurzweil.

On 8/14/08, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just curious, does this apply to K1000?
>
> On 8/14/08, Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Evan, thanks for your comments about my post. You're right that
>> raising the resolution to 400 can get a better scan. I've been
>> scanning a lot of books in large print lately, and they get messy if I
>> scan at 400. I forgot about doing that with normal print. That's why 2
>> heads are better than one. (grin)
>>

>> --
>> Monica Willyard
>> Visit my blog at http://www.scannersguild.com
>> of
>>

> --
> Chela
> E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
> WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
> CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
> E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
> MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
> BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
> Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
> BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
> Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW
> ME)

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: