[bksvol-discuss] Re: Become A Black Belt Submitter

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:51:34 -0400

Hi, Lori. I can understand not wanting to learn to use a new program
when you just want to scan a book. You and Mike do a very nice job
with the tools you have already. If you do decide to switch to
Kurzweil at some point, there are lots of people who have made the
switch who can show you around. If you want, I can also help you by
phone. I don't want to push you to switch. As I said before, you and
Mike are truly good at what you do. I want you to know that you're not
alone and will have support if and when you need it. If I can ever be
of help to you, you can email me at rhyami@xxxxxxxxx or you can call
me on Skype if you use that. My user name on there is rhyami

--
Monica Willyard