[bksvol-discuss] Re: Become A Black Belt Submitter

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 01:14:16 -0400

Oh, thanks for that lovely answer. I happen to have Kurzweil 11 so I'll stick with that. Can anyone tell me if openbook eight produces better scans than Kurzweil 11? In theory it would, because it has the newer recognition engines but in my very limited experience Kurzweil is better even though it is behind in this area.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>