[bksvol-discuss] Re: Be mindful

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:16:34 -0600

I don't feel ike it should be!

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julia Kulak
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:02 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Be mindful

What, I'm confused, what if you get good scans consistently. If you don't
read the book should it be penalized? The reason why I don't do a lot of
proofreading is that my books just naturally come out really clean. They
never seem to need a spell check or anything like that. I do read through
them to make sure they're not full of junk, kind of check a few pages for
consistency, I hope I don't get into trouble for confessing this to you all.
Julia