[bksvol-discuss] Re: Be mindful

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:27:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Monica, Julie too. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so defensive and really I
wasn't upset so I didn't mean to be defensive. I just wanted to let everyone
know that I have no problem admitting I do not read every word of my scans.
That was the suggestion made and I think it's a fair suggestion.

  I opened up what must have been one of my first scans and it was atrocious. I
was told by someone that the copy in the collection wasn't so great and a page
was missing so I opened it to see what was up and that person was right. I
fixed it and put it up as a BSO last night but I was pretty horrified at how
awful it was.

  I hate it when I leave out a page in a scan and it happens to me from time to
time but someone should have let me know so I could fix that. People shouldn't
have to settle for a book with a page missing just because they can't read the
print copy of the book.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Storm against the innocents : Holocaust memories and other
stories / by Elly Gross