[bksvol-discuss] Re: Be mindful

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:28:17 -0600

I would say we do need to be mindful. We are, more or less "preaching
to the choir" here, but if someone is new, they can find this
discussion really intimidating. I think we need and want good scanning
and good validating; I don't think we want to come across as snobs. I
find that these kinds of messages go on nd on and on until that is the
feeling I get myself; didn't scan or validate for a long time because
of it.

As for scanning, people said that the appendices need to be fixed
correctly because people might use them; therefore, I have a book that
I've been holding for two months because that's the only thing I
haven't done on it. Too busy. But, of course, there is not a hew and
cry for a book on the calendar of the Christian Year anyway.

Cindy Lou Ray