atw: Re: The gratuitously nasty list

  • From: "Chris lofting" <lofting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:25:29 +1100

no problem - you want to be a copy airhead ("I am like her") or would you
like to contribute something original to differentiate yourself! ;-)

> Jeez, it's hard stopping you getting at each others' throats.

I was not at Ms Kent's throat until her outrageous act. I was originally
factual, and offered suggestions/help in trying to resolve her issues - my
original post was in fact a reply to Geoffrey Marnell covering what Ms Kent
APPEARED to be demonstrating and that as 'symmetric thinking'. She
WAS/STILL-IS confused about the TW mindset and so deserved reprimand but I
did not call her a fool or tell her to F,,, off etc etc etc -- all I offered
covered (a) "you got something wrong" and (b) here are some suggestions for
consideration.

My post to Brien was due to his previous comments to me in a reply and his
losing it with the last email he wrote that DID tell someone to F,,,,off etc
etc etc - I teased him in an acceptable manner and then offered a list of
readings that may help in bringing him up-to-date re
symmetry/asymmetry/anti-symmetry and thought processes. Simple stuff.

Chris
http://www.emotionaliching.com