From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christine Kent
Sent: Wednesday, 18 November 2009 8:49 AM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: The New World Order, take 2

This is a re-send of my original post, with the offending words changed.

Curious how no-one addressed the perfectly obvious true intent of the mail.
Too challenging?  Too philosophical? Too deep?

There is a process whereby everyone respectfully shares their personal
understanding and perceptions, and together they reach a new understanding that
each, alone could not have reached.  It is essentially different from verbal
combat where each person tries to destroy the argument (and reputation) of the
other by any means available.  Let's see if we can avoid combat and increase
understanding, shall we?

Christine (the NF in an SJ world)