atw: Re: Blogging and employers

  • From: "Caz.H" <cazhart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:12:00 +1000

Deborah

As someone who blogs and is an active participant in the online community
(including a passing familiarity with Twitter, but I don’t tweet) I know
from years of experience that there is no requirement for me to be even a
tiny  bit “web savvy” to initiate and sustain these hobby activities.  On
the contrary, a child can do as much, and they do.

By any intellectual standard, their criteria could not be more misjudged.

Have they even looked at the style and functionality of the average blog?  Or
Twitter?

Pul-eea-zze!