atw: Re: Automatic long-edge/short-edge printing at section break?

  • From: John Maizels <jmaizels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:03:33 +1000

Or.. more laterally (literally), I have a few double-width charts that open out across two pages, which is a very good look. So it's a useful exercise.

At 16:35 13/07/2016, you wrote:

Thinking laterally... why not just print only on one side of the A3 sheets? If any diagrams split over two or more A3 pages, just print however many single-sided sheets it takes.

I think it would be more usable anyway to be able to look at two parts of the same diagram at the same time rather than having to flip it over to see front and back.

--- Stuart
<http://www.smpte.org.au/>

John P Maizels FSMPTE
Mobile: +61-412-576-888

Media Versatilist:  no problem too complex

Governor Asia Pacific Region, Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
www.smpte.org.au