[AR] Re: DMLS Chambers WAS Re: Rocket Labs

  • From: Norman Yarvin <yarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:46:00 -0400

The way I've usually heard it is "the perfect is the enemy of the
good". That is perhaps less objectionable. Still, the proper retort
sometimes is "Yes, and in this case I'm on the side of the perfect."

Anyway, if you think that's bad, google "shoot the engineers".

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 02:24:24PM -0400, Ben Brockert wrote:

I hate that phrase. "Good enough" is the standard euphemism for
marginal. "Good enough" is the enemy of reliable.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Derek Lyons <fairwater@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quoted for truth - "the best is the enemy of good enough".

D.