[argyllcms] Re: DTP94 problem

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 13:38:51 +0100

Hi Graeme,
Quato support sent back my instrument saying that "the device was checked on
several computers with many calibrations on several days and showed no
problems. All the calibrations were ok also when compared with other
devices." Obviously they did't use toolcrib to check the issue I reported...

Is there a way to compile dispcal and dispread in a way that the initial
reset error will be ignored?

I badly need to use this instrument to compare results with other
instrument/software combination.

Thanks
Fabrizio