[argyllcms] Re: DTP94 problem

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 16:38:08 +1100

Fabrizio Levati wrote:
monitors, with what seemed to be excellent results. Wanting to know if it's
necessary to send this instrument back to factory, I am trying to figure out
some sort of test using one of the software I am currently able to use.

What about trying it with X-Rites ToolCrib ?

<http://www.xrite.com/support_doc.aspx?Lang=en&SoftwareID=612>

"The X-Rite® ToolCrib application provides several tools which help users interact with and evaluate several X-Rite instruments. This application's primary intent is for troubleshooting a misbehaving instrument, not for large-scale data retrieval."

[Watch out for MSWin USB driver install/uninstall when using it on a system
 that has Argyll installed.]