[argyllcms] Re: DTP94 problem

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:11:03 +1100

Fabrizio Levati wrote:
Hello everyone, I recently bought this colorimeter but I'm having troubles
getting it
to work on my mac. Going through the mailing list archive I found something
similar to
what's happening to me (see attached log).

Hi, looking at the log, it seems that your instrument is faulty. It returns
the error 1B "NEEDS_OFFSET_DRIFT_CAL" which is described as "A valid offset
drift calibration does not exist". I would say it needs to go back to the
factory for a re-calibration, since important calibration information seems
to be missing.