[argyllcms] Re: DTP94 problem

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:37:39 +0100

"Graeme Gill" <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess it might still operate
> if the error is ignored, it just won't give good results if there is no
> temperature
> drift calibration. So even if other software manages to work, I wouldn't trust
> the readings from it.

Thanks again Graeme.
I used this instrument to calibrate and profile 4 different NEC LCD2690WUXi
monitors, with what seemed to be excellent results. Wanting to know if it's
necessary to send this instrument back to factory, I am trying to figure out
some sort of test using one of the software I am currently able to use.
Do you have any suggestion? Maybe I can try using another instrument as a
"reference" to judge the DTP94 readings...

Fabrizio