[argyllcms] Re: Colormunki Windows Driver

  • From: darkbasic <darkbasic4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:43:34 +0100

In data martedì 12 gennaio 2010 07:17:20, Graeme Gill ha scritto:
>    "Windows Security" window should pop up. If you've done the F8 or
>    Self Signing trick you should be able to install the driver.

On a virtual machine with Windows 7 32bit I get this popup, but I can install
the driver simply clicking on yes, even if I didn't boot wth F8.
On Windows 7 x64, even if I sign the driver manually (right clicking on
libusb0_x64.sys and then selecting properties show me the "digital sign" tab,
assuring me that I really signed the driver) I cannot install it.

Niccolò