[argyllcms] Re: Colormunki Windows Driver

  • From: "Bruce Houston" <bhouston1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:30:57 -0600

Hi Florian,

Last night I calibrated and profiled successfully by first calibrating alone
and then profiling alone, rather than doing the combined "calibration and
profiling" operation.  A couple of nights prior I experienced a crash each
of two times that I attempted the combined "calibrate and profile"
operation.  Executing the calibration operation singly and then the
profiling operation singly vs. executing the combined operation is all that
I know of that changed in the environment.

I am sending the logs now...

Thank you for the quick response!
Bruce