[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC1 is now available

  • From: Denis S <denis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:03:07 +0200

None seems to report such behavior so it could be problem in my system.
When I try to break v1.1.0 execution with CTRL+C  during measuring or
for example when I'm in monitor setting menu of dispcal, it halt for
around 10 seconds and later quit with "Segmentation fault".
Never had such problem with v1.0.4, specially check it just before
posting and problem wasn't there.

But I think it's minor bug since I was able to profile my monitor
without issues and I surely can wait 10 or even more seconds for program
to quit :)

You've did a great job, Graem!

Regards,
Denis