[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC1 is now available

  • From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:30:05 +0000

Graeme Gill wrote:
    Added a complete printer calibration system. This
    can work either with a print system that supports
    per channel print calibration curves, or
    purely using ICC profiling mechanisms.

Dare I ask if this supports the Spyder3Print spectro (Datacolor model 1005 if memory serves)?

And if not, what would I need to do to get support added?
FYI, I have a USB analyser (hardware based) so USB protocol traces would be very easy to acquire.

Also, love the Spyder3 (LCD/CRT) support. I've been using that since it went into the dailies. Think I might need to do a rebuild from 1.1.0rc1 now... :)

Thanks,
--
Phil.
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx