[arachne] Re: Arachne and packet drivers

  • From: Jason Dodd <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:55:43 -0500

I guess you meant dosbox, not dosemu ;) Indeed, in the ubuntu repositories the dosbox package is the 0.63 (and for more recent versions, I must update my distro or to look at back port repos, 0.65 will never come into ubuntu 6.06 repos). I tried to compile 0.65 from source, but ./configure complained about some environment variables, so I gave up for now. Anyway, still looking for a way to get connected from within dosemu or dosbox...
Oops! I did mean dosbox. I run both and get them confused often enough. Hmm, I compiled dosbox .65 on *buntu with no problems.

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --