[arachne] Re: Arachne and packet drivers

  • From: Stegozor <stegozor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:24:57 +0100

Rob wrote:
Have you tried dosbox? I haven't tried it, it's mainly for running
DOS games, but I know people have used it for other DOS apps. It
works on different principles than dosemu.
http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/

Just tried: exactly the same result than with dosemu "Error: No EISA nor PCI bus were found." (interestingly, Arachne works fine under dosbox, but I couldn't get online). So dudes, are you all under Windows or stand-alone DOS when using Arachne? No one under Linux and a dos emulator? Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --