[arachne] Re: Arachne and packet drivers

  • From: Stegozor <stegozor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:27:39 +0100

Jason Dodd wrote:

Last I looked, the dosemu in the ubuntu repositories was also .63 not .65. If you're running dosemu .63 you really should upgrade to .65. It's MUCH better.

I guess you meant dosbox, not dosemu ;) Indeed, in the ubuntu repositories the dosbox package is the 0.63 (and for more recent versions, I must update my distro or to look at back port repos, 0.65 will never come into ubuntu 6.06 repos). I tried to compile 0.65 from source, but ./configure complained about some environment variables, so I gave up for now. Anyway, still looking for a way to get connected from within dosemu or dosbox...

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --