[arachne] Re: A190 DOWNLOAD PROBLEM/IDIOSYNCRACY

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:21:53 -0500 (EST)

Glenn McCorkle said:

> The only thing that is differnt in my more recent releases is that
> the contents of ZIP files are first displayed on-screen.
>
> We can then save the ZIP by simply pressing the F2 key at the point
> where its contents are shown on-screen.

For the inexperienced Arachne user or for someone who has been using
an earlier version this behavior is confusing, Glenn. When I first
encountered this I thought something was broken. Why can't there be
a statement shown that says "To Save Your Download Press F2"????

How many times have you already answered this same question of
what happened to the download? This handy feature of yours is
confusing people who don't have much knowledge about Arachne.