[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:34:45 -0700 (MST)

> Shamus started to walk out of the hangar, then paused, shouting over his
>  shoulder: "Hey!  What's with all the standin' around?  That Iguana's
> not  going to put itself back together!"

The whole pit crew just groaned, waving Shamus off. Luc merely responded
by saying, "Not me, I'm working on Jory's Tiger."

[Dennis: Scott, feel free to take this where you want to go. Clara's in
her office in the adjacent offices, her door is closed. I'll let you write
it up though, since you know what you want to do.]